Regulations within the National Park:-
- No entry after sunset and before sunrise. Night driving is prohibited in the Reserve.
- Pets, transistors, tape-recorders, stereos are not permitted.
- No arms and ammunitions are allowed.
- Carelessly throwing and leaving trash litter is strictly prohibited.
- Kindling fire in the forest is prohibited.
- Fast driving (>20 km/hr.) and blowing of horn is strictly prohibited.
- Shouting, teasing or chasing of animals are prohibited.
- Staying in rest houses without reservation is prohibited.
- Hunting and fishing are strictly prohibited.
- Use of flash camera to take a snap of wild animals is not allowed.
Closed period: Park usually remains closed for tourists from 1st June to 30th September.